2.1 - Entry into the Tournament is open to teams currently registered and/or sanctioned for club soccer competitions and in good standing with the Tournament and their respective district, provincial, territorial, state, or national governing body.
- 2.1.1 - Entry into the Tournament for PDP categories is open, by invitation only, to teams from clubs currently holding a National Youth Club Licence (‘NYCL’) and in good standing with the Tournament, their respective district, provincial, or territorial governing body, and Canada Soccer.
2.2 - Teams shall be waitlisted upon entry and accepted to play in the Tournament by the Tournament Committee, who reserve the right to accept or deny any entry at their sole discretion.
- 2.2.1 - In the interest of its competition objectives and Fair Play, the Tournament Committee reserves the right to place teams in tiers and pools at its sole discretion.
2.3 - Upon entry, teams must present the Tournament Committee with a team roster certified by their governing body’s registrar, and if applicable, proof of permission to travel and/or proof of accident, injury, and illness insurance.
2.4 - Upon acceptance into the Tournament, teams must complete payment of registration fees by the date and time prescribed by the Tournament Committee.
- 2.4.1 - Entries are only considered complete once payment of registration fees has been received in full via online portal at caledoniacup.com, via Interac e-Transfer to [email protected], or by cheque/cash being delivered or mailed to the Tournament office at the following address:
3126 Ewing Trail SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 1A1
- 2.4.2 - Cheques that are returned as non-sufficient funds (‘NSF’) shall be subject to a $35 NSF fee per instance.
- 2.4.3 - There shall be no refunds to any team once payment of registration fees has been received. In the event that the tournament or one of its divisions is cancelled, registration fees shall be refunded minus a $60 administration fee.